|Are you on the OCMA Honor Roll?
The Orange County Museum of Art (OCMA) is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year. Your generosity has enabled us to enrich this community by delivering world-class modern and contemporary art exhibitions, and providing one of the only free visual arts education programs offered by a major cultural institution in the county.
Make a difference - Be a part of the 50th Anniversary Honor Roll
Your philanthropic and programmatic support of OCMA continues to make a significant impact ensuring our success to meet annual goals and to serve you and our community. Did you know that in the past year―
• More than 21,000 visitors experienced our groundbreaking and critically acclaimed exhibition Richard Diebenkorn: The Ocean Park Series.
• Over 6,800 public school students were engaged at the museum through our free visual arts education.
• Free family days attracted over 11,500 children and adults.
We invite you to make a gift of any amount– donate by November 30, 2012 and your name(s) will automatically be listed in OCMA’s 50th Anniversary Honor Roll featured on the commemorative section of the donor screen in the museum lobby, prominently displayed online, and included in the 2013 Annual Report. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to be part of the OCMA family and participate in the celebration of our 50th Anniversary.
Join the Honor Roll Today!
Make your 100% tax-deductible gift today by following the links below or by calling Donna Hosterman, Assistant Director of Development at (949) 759-1122, extension 241. Double or triple your contribution by requesting a matching gift from your employer. Visit your Human Resources Department to learn more.
Thank you in advance for your kind generosity in helping to make a difference for generations of people in Orange County.
$50 Honor Roll Donation
$100 Honor Roll Donation
$250 Honor Roll Donation
$500 Honor Roll Donation
$1,000 Honor Roll Donation
$2,500 Honor Roll Donation
$5,000 Honor Roll Donation
Images from top: Sue Henger and artist George Herms. Trustee Jennifer Van Bergh, OCMA Director Dennis Szakacs, and Susan Etchandy. OCMA Chief Curator Dan Cameron with guests.
© Ryan Miller/Capture Imaging
|3 GREAT REASONS TO MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO ADOPT-A-CLASS:
1. OCMA is the only major museum in Orange County where all education programs remain free-of-charge to students and teachers in public schools, and last year served over 6,500 public school students.
2. Students rely on our partnership to provide arts education programs that are often no longer part of a public education. Tours and hands-on art making workshops encourage students to think creatively, and work beyond predictable solutions.
3. Studies continue to affirm that a visual arts education makes a difference. It develops student skills in creativity, critical thinking, communication, tolerance of differences, and teamwork -- important attributes for success in the 21st century.
Click here to see how your contributions are making a difference!
Please click links below to view information on additional Adopt-A-Class sponsorship opportunities.
• $3,200 gives the gift of creativity to an entire grade level at one local public school
• $800 supports guided exhibition tours for one classroom
• $250 provides professional development for teachers
• $100 funds transportation costs for a school visit
• $25 provides one student with extended looking and hands-on art making
Please note that due to volume, gift processing may take 1-2 weeks. You will receive a confirmation number after submitting your purchase, please note this is not a receipt. A receipt will be sent to you following processing of your gift. Should you have any questions, please contact the Development Department .
OCMA docent touring with elementary school students
Museum Education Center classroom workshop
Teens on tour with an OCMA Education Department tour guide
|OCMA and You
Supporters of the Orange County Museum of Art help sustain the museum’s extraordinary exhibitions and educational programs. Gifts to the museum’s annual fundraising efforts are vital to our success and will provide 80% of operating funds this year. Donations are tax-deductible and directly fund the programs that achieve our mission to enrich the lives of a diverse and changing community through modern and contemporary art:
• Organize and present critically acclaimed exhibitions
• Provide free School & Tour programs for thousands of Orange County students
• Present engaging public programs like lectures, film screenings, and free family days
You can support OCMA in one of these easy ways:
• Make a gift – Your contribution supports our exceptional exhibitions and educational programs (link to store giving page)
• Become a member today - choose a membership level that's perfect for you (link to membership info page)
• Adopt –a-Class - sponsor a student ($25), a class ($800) or an entire grade ($3,200) to participate in our visual arts education programs.
• Match your gift – You can double or even triple your gift if your company has a matching gifts program; check with your company’s human resources department today.
• Invest in the Museum's future – include OCMA’s endowment in your estate plans
For a personal consultation on how to support OCMA, please contact:
BACK TO TOP