Orange County Museum Of Art Celebrates 50th Anniversary

February 1, 2012

Opened in 1962 as the Pavilion Gallery and later renamed the Newport Harbor Art Museum, relocated to the current location on San Clemente Drive, the institution, now named the Orange County Museum of Art, is celebrating its 50th anniversary.

Press contact

Kirsten Schmidt

Director of Communications

and Marketing

949-759-1122 ext 207

kschmidt@ocma.net